*NEW* Click here for the Procrastinator's Guide with last-minute tips for your GivingTuesday campaign!
#GivingTuesday (Tuesday, November 28, 2023) is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. Kentucky nonprofits, funders, and givers are invited to participate in a day all about giving and doing good TOGETHER. And remember: GivingTuesday is not just about money, it's also about sharing stories, celebrating volunteers, raising awareness of your activism efforts, and more. Join nonprofits across the world on November 28 in unleashing the power of generosity!
*NEW* Click here to watch a recording of a recent Town Hall Meeting featuring Celeste Flores, US Communities Director at GivingTuesday, where we discuss #GivingTuesday - learn more about how your nonprofit can participate!
KNN is the proud state partner with Giving Tuesday and we urge you to join us in celebrating the GivingTuesday movement across the Commonwealth! Use the hashtag #GivingTuesdayKY in your outreach and your do-gooding efforts!
Here are just a few of the endless ways for your nonprofit to engage on #GivingTuesdayKY:
- Kindness initiatives
- 24 hours of gratitude
- Community education
- Direct fundraising
- Resource maps/crowdsourcing
- Stories of resilience/amplifying others
- Free virtual experiences
- Kickoff or wrap-up another campaign or initiative that your organization is hosting
- Remember: Start where you are, and don't get overwhelmed. There are many ways to engage, and even small campaigns can make a difference in your organization and your community!
Resources for nonprofits:
- Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Successful Campaign (also available in Spanish)
- Complete Toolkit for Nonprofits (also available in Spanish)
- Social Media Toolkit for Nonprofits
- Key Messages & Talking Points
- GivingTuesday Learning Lab Facebook Group
Resources for foundations & funders:
Resources for givers & do-gooders: