#GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. Kentucky nonprofits, funders, and givers are invited to participate in a day all about giving and doing good TOGETHER. GivingTuesday is not just about money, it's also about sharing stories, celebrating volunteers, raising awareness of your activism efforts, and more. Join nonprofits across the world on December 1 in unleashing the power of generosity!
Help us celebrate the GivingTuesday movement across Kentucky! Use the hashtag #GivingTuesdayKY in your outreach and your do-gooding efforts!
Here are just a few of the endless ways to engage on #GivingTuesdayKY:
- Kindness initiatives
- 24 hours of gratitude
- Community education
- Direct fundraising
- Resource maps/crowdsourcing
- Stories of resilience/amplifying others
- Free virtual experiences
- Kickoff or wrap-up another campaign or initiative that your organization is hosting
- Remember: Start where you are, and don't get overwhelmed. There are many ways to engage, and even small campaigns can make a difference in your organization and your community!
Resources for nonprofits:
- Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Successful Campaign (also available in Spanish)
- Complete Toolkit for Nonprofits (also available in Spanish)
- Social Media Toolkit for Nonprofits
- Click here to access the recording of a KNN Town Hall Meeting featuring Celeste Flores, US Communities Director at GivingTuesday.
Resources for foundations & funders:
Resources for givers & do-gooders: