Registration now closed! Contact email@example.com for questions.
The Kentucky Nonprofit Leadership Forum is YOUR source for the latest nonprofit management best practices, legal guidance and networking. The only statewide gathering of nonprofit leaders provides you with an opportunity to gain the skills and information you need to effectively lead your organization and serve your community. With informative speakers, interactive sessions, networking opportunities and awards celebrating our sector and its leaders, the Kentucky Nonprofit Leadership Forum the sector's can't-miss event! You will:
- Hear from experts on issues affecting your organization's work,
- Learn about the latest trends in nonprofit management best practices,
- Gain new insight on issues facing the nonprofit sector,
- Connect with nonprofit professionals from across Kentucky, and
- Discover products and services that can improve your organization's effectiveness and save you time and money.
2016 Agenda at a Glance
Wednesday, November 2
8:00 a.m. Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Session 1
10:15 a.m. Networking Break
10:30 a.m. Session 2
11:45 a.m. KNN Member Luncheon & Partner Spotlight
1:30 p.m. Session 3
2:45 p.m. Exhibits & Networking Break
3:15 p.m. Session 4
Thursday, November 3
8:00 a.m. Exhibits, Networking & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Session 5
10:15 a.m. Exhibits & Networking Break
10:45 a.m. Session 6
12:00 p.m. Kentucky Nonprofit Awards Luncheon
sponsored by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Kentucky
1:45 p.m. Plenary Session: A Preview of the Impact of the Elections on the Sector - Panel Discussion
3:00 p.m. Session 7
KNN MEMBERS SAVE!
KNN Members by 10/24/16
|Forum Registration - Additional Registrants
|Single Day Registration
|Awards Luncheon/Plenary Only - individual
|Awards Luncheon/Plenary Only - table of 8
- KNN member discounts are available on all registrations received by 10/24/16.
- All registrations must be received by 10/24/16.
- Those not yet KNN members may join during online registration to take advantage of members-only discounts.
- Parking is INCLUDED in registration fees.
- There are no refunds of registration fees. Registrations may be transferred to another participant at the same organization free of charge until 10/24/16.
- All sessions will take place at Lexington Convention Center, 430 W Vine St., Lexington KY.
- Discounted overnight accommodations are available at the adjacent Hyatt Regency.
- CPE and CAE credits are available for those holding or seeking these credentials.
- Email us for general inquiries.
Where to Stay
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hyatt Regency Lexington, adjacent to Lexington Convention Center. The rate of $145 a night will be available through October 11, 2016 on a first-come, first-served basis. The hotel can be reached at +1-859-233-1234. If you have any special assistance requests, please advice the Hyatt of the accomodations when making your request.
Sponsorship opportunities are available - become a top sponsor at the Kentucky Nonprofit Leadership Forum and receive maximum exposure by aligning your brand with Kentucky’s nonprofit sector. Contact executive director, Danielle Clore
for more information!
Expose the largest group of Kentucky nonprofit decision-makers to your product or service! The Kentucky Nonprofit Leadership Forum is expected to attract more than 200 attendees. This is your chance to let Kentucky’s largest gathering of nonprofit decision-makers, leaders and change-makers know how your product or service is leading the way.