- Hear from experts on issues affecting your organization's work,
- Learn about the latest trends in nonprofit management best practices,
- Gain new insight on issues facing the nonprofit sector,
- Connect with nonprofit professionals from across Kentucky, and
- Discover products and services that can improve your organization's effectiveness and save you time and money.
2017 Agenda at a Glance
Tuesday, October 24
8:00 a.m. Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Session 1
10:15 a.m. Networking Break
10:30 a.m. 2018 General Assembly Preview
sponsored by AT&T
11:45 a.m. Luncheon & Partner Spotlight
1:30 p.m. Session 2
2:45 p.m. Nonprofit Marketplace & Networking Break
3:15 p.m. Session 3
Wednesday, October 25
8:00 a.m. Registration, Nonprofit Marketplace, Networking & Continental Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Session 4
10:15 a.m. Nonprofit Marketplace & Networking Break
10:45 a.m. Session 5
12:00 p.m. Kentucky Nonprofit Awards Luncheon
sponsored by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in Kentucky
1:45 p.m. Session 6
3:00 p.m. Networking Break
3:15 p.m. Session 7
KNN MEMBERS SAVE!
KNN Members by 10/9/2017
|Forum Registration - Additional Registrants
|Single Day Registration
|Awards Luncheon Only - individual
|Awards Luncheon Only - table of 8
- KNN member discounts are available on all registrations received by 10/9/17.
- All registrations must be received by 10/18/17.
- Those not yet KNN members may join during online registration to take advantage of members-only discounts.
- Parking is INCLUDED in registration fees.
- There are no refunds of registration fees. Registrations may be transferred to another participant at the same organization free of charge until 10/18/17.
- All sessions will take place at Lexington Convention Center, 430 W Vine St., Lexington KY.
- Discounted overnight accommodations are available at the adjacent Hyatt Regency. To receive discount, reserve before October 2. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-233-1234 or at https://aws.passkey.com/go/KYNonProfit2017
- CPE and CAE credits are available for those holding or seeking these credentials.
- Email us for general inquiries.
Be a Forum Exhibitor or Sponsor!
The deadline to exhibit in the Nonprofit Marketplace is October 6, 2017. Click to learn more
. Sponsorship opportunities are also available to receive maximum exposure by aligning your brand with Kentucky’s nonprofit sector. Contact executive director, Danielle Clore
for more information!