The Kentucky Nonprofit Leadership Forum is YOUR source for the latest nonprofit management best practices, guidance and networking. The only statewide gathering of nonprofit leaders provides you with an opportunity to gain the skills and information you need to effectively lead your organization and serve your community. With informative speakers, interactive sessions, networking opportunities and awards celebrating our sector and its leaders, the Kentucky Nonprofit Leadership Forum is the sector's can't-miss event!
- Hear from experts on issues affecting your organization's work,
- Learn about the latest trends in nonprofit management best practices,
- Gain new insight on issues facing the nonprofit sector,
- Connect with nonprofit professionals from across Kentucky,
- Discover products and services that can improve your organization's effectiveness and save you time and money.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Ask-an-Expert is back! Visit with nonprofit consultants for FREE, 20-minute introductory consultations.
2019 Registration Fees & General Information
KNN MEMBERS SAVE!
KNN Members by 10/04/2019
|Forum Registration - Additional Registrants||$175||$280|
|Single Day Registration||$130||$195|
|Awards Luncheon Only - individual||$ 45||$ 65|
|Awards Luncheon Only - table of 8||$315||$455|
- KNN member discounts are available on all registrations received by 10/4/19.
- All registrations must be received by 10/21/19.
- Those not yet KNN members may join prior to online registration to take advantage of members-only discounts.
- Parking is INCLUDED in registration fees.
- There are no refunds of registration fees. Registrations may be transferred to another participant at the same organization free of charge until 10/21/19.
- All sessions will take place at Lexington Convention Center, 430 W. Vine St., Lexington KY.
- Overnight accommodations are available at the adjacent Hyatt Regency. Reservations can be made through this link or calling 1-800-233-1234.
- CPE and CAE credits are available for those holding or seeking these credentials.
- Email us for general inquiries.
All sessions will take place at the Lexington Convention Center, 430 W. Vine St., Lexington, Kentucky.