*ALERT* If your nonprofit employees are insured by Humana, click here to read an important update.
Helping KNN Members Offer Better Benefits
The insurance industry is complex and managing your employee benefits can be overwhelming. We're here to help. KNN members have access to brokers who understand the challenges and simplify the process. Together, we will find ways to achieve your organization’s specific goals:
- Attract and Retain Employees
- Simplify Enrollment & Billing
- Control Insurance Costs
- Stay Compliant with Regulations
- Boost Employee Morale
KNN's Association Health Insurance Plan
KNN offers qualifying members access to a comprehensive and competitive Association Plan designed to serve as the foundation of a nonprofit’s employee benefits package. This Association Plan provides members with the advantage of large group insurance rates. Based on volume, eligible members can get better pricing and improved plan design. Our core program includes:
- Anthem MEDICAL
- Anthem 24/7 NurseLine
- Autism Spectrum Disorder with ACA Benefit
- Behavioral Health Case Management with Emotional Wellbeing Resources
- Case Management including ESRD, NICU, and Transplant
- Utilization Management Services and Clinical Review for services including: cardiology, genetic testing, musculoskeletal, radiology, radiation therapy, rehabilitation, sleep, and surgery
- Clinical Review - Back Pain Management Program (NEW IN 2023!)
- Conditioncare Chronic Disease Management
- Diabetes Prevention Program with Outreach (NEW IN 2023!)
- Building Healthy Families
- MyHealth Advantage Gaps in Care
- Quick Care Options
- Rx Care Optimization Program
- Sydney Health App
- Engagement Package 200 - new $25 incentive for dental exam in 2023 (must have an Anthem Dental plan)
- Well-being coach - Lifestyle Management and Digital Coaching with Incentives
- Anthem VISION
- Anthem EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
Customized Plan Options
Of course, we know that no single plan fits everyone. In addition to exclusive access to the KNN Association Health Insurance Plan, KNN members also have access to multiple insurance carrier and technology options allowing us to customize a program to meet your organization's unique needs.
KNN's Network of Support
The KNN Employee Benefits Program is supported by regional advisors from across the state who are ready to help you with the unique challenges of insuring your employees.
These agencies represent a group of experts who will work in partnership with you to help you make the best decisions for both your organization and your employees. They understand the unique challenges you face and are experienced in helping you address your biggest concerns and obligations.
And participation in KNN's Employee Benefits Program is an investment in a strong state association - the advocacy, education and networking you and nonprofits across Kentucky can count on.
Have questions or ready to get started? Simply click the button below to access our online form. We'll collect some basic information and connect you with an advisor.