Thousands of nonprofit staff in Kentucky have student debt and research confirms that student debt is hurting recruitment, retention and diversity in the nonprofit workforce. But most nonprofits are unaware of how debt affects their employees, or of the free and low-cost ways to help them with debt.
In this webinar with our colleagues at CalNonprofits, Christina Dragonetti, Student Debt Project Manager, and Natalia Abrams from Student Debt Crisis used the newly published Nonprofit Student Debt Toolkit to provide managers and CEOs with the information you need to support your staff.
You’ll learn about:
- Student debt's impact on the nonprofit workforce (real people, real stories)
- Free and low-cost ways to support staff with student debt
- Basics of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- Where to go for answers (you don't have to know everything!)
- Recent federal threats to the program and offer recommendations for moving forward.
KNN Members: $5 click here for discount code and to register
Potential Members: $10
From the comfort of your own desk!
*NEW Download KNN’s Student Debt Toolkit for Nonprofits (available for a limited time to all nonprofits - no KNN member login required)