The 18th annual convening of Kentucky's nonprofit leaders is going virtual and getting a new look!
While lots has changed, Kentucky Nonprofit Network's Virtual Summit remains THE statewide gathering of nonprofit leaders, providing you with a virtual opportunity to gain the skills and nonprofit management best practices information you need to lead your organization and serve your community.
The KNN Virtual Summit provides 6 mornings of outstanding learning and networking over 2 weeks - from any device and any location. Register now and join us!
- The KNN Virtual Summit features six nationally recognized presenters delivering morning sessions over two weeks – November 10-12 and November 17-19. Each session will be followed by a deep dive discussion, and you’ll also have the opportunity to participate in morning discussions led by local nonprofit leaders prior to each of the six sessions.
- The KNN Summit is powered by Whova, an award-winning cloud based software that will help you easily connect with even more of your colleagues statewide – taking networking to a new level.
- Whova will also host the Summit’s Virtual Exhibit Hall, your opportunity to discover products and services that can improve your organization’s effectiveness and save you time and money.
- And new this year – in addition to individual registration, you can register your team and learn together!
- Most importantly, with the easy to navigate Whova app, you can participate in all aspects of the Summit using your desktop computer, tablet and/or mobile device! Never attended a virtual conference, or curious about how the app works? Watch this 5-minute video where we walk you through what to expect!
- Virtual Summit dates: November 10, 11 and 12 | 9:30am - 12:30pm ET and November 17, 18 and 19 | 9:30am - 12:30pm ET.
- The Whova app will house all Virtual Summit information: the agenda, Zoom links to specific sessions, the Virutal Exhibit Hall, discussion boards and more! Access to the Whova app will open by Monday, November 2.
- Recordings of the six presenter sessions will be available through the Whova app through February 19, 2021.
- CPE and CAE credits are available for those holding or seeking these credentials.
- Click the Agenda button above for more info on sessions. Click here to download the Agenda-at-a-Glance.
- Email us for general inquiries.
- Registration fees:
- Individual registration (KNN member): $129
- Individual registration (Potential member): $199
- Small team registration (up to 20 staff and board members) - exclusive to KNN members: $429
- Large team registration (21+ staff and board members) - exclusive to KNN members: $829
- If you are not yet a KNN member, you may join KNN prior to Virtual Summit registration to take advantage of members-only registration and discount opportunities.
- Please note: there are no refunds or transfers of registrations. Even if you are no longer able to attend after registering, registrants will have access to the Whova app, including session materials and recordings of the six sessions through February 19, 2021.
- Interested in connecting with Kentucky's nonprofit professionals at the Summit? Click here to download Exhibitor information, and click here to watch a quick video that gives you peek of what to expect as an exhibitor in the conference app. Email us now to learn more!
Thank you to our Coffee Chat hosts: